 Local / Australia / 13974
Re: pics from AMRA(NSW) train show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2006 03:01:56 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, Pete White wrote:

Thanks to JP, who as well as speed-building our 10th module and manning the
display, has also provided some online images...

-pete.w

I visited incognito on Sunday (sans Ambassadorial regalia), and was duly
impressed.

My pics (not just of the SLTC display) are at
http://www.maj.com/gallery/rdulin/AMRANSW/

It was great to see (and hear) the crowd response to the LEGO layout... and it
seems the LEGO club will have a few more members after the weekend's effort!

Monday ended up being the busiest day of the show with a constant stream of
visitors to our display. Before the exhibition opened on Monday we were
presented with the 'childrens' choice award'. The day ended with the SLTC coming
a close 2nd place in the people's choice award. So thanks to all the members who
contributed modules and thanks to those who helped manning the display
especially Anthony and Teunis, thanks to Stump for woodworking and technical
advice. Plus thanks to the families of members who lost their partners for
chunks of the long weekend.

-pete.w