 Local / Australia / 13968
Re: New Aussie LEGO catalogue..and new EXOFORCE set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2006 13:59:35 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford wrote:
In lugnet.general, Benjamin Whytcross wrote:

Sets missing:
Freight train (pictured in "scene" but not mentioned)

It is already available at Moore Educational, and word is none of the big toy
retailers will be carrying it. But I've heard that word before...

Limited edition set:
7900 "Heavy Loader"

Hmmm. Might have to pick one up at full price...

And to put you out of your misery...

Grrrr, not moderated, still miserable.

ROSCO

Well, looks like you'll have to try brickset...Brickshelf is taking an awfully
long amount of time to moderate this picture :(

Benjamin Whytcross