 Local / Australia / 13967
Re: NXT - anyone sighted these in stores?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2006 08:44:09 GMT

no idea about SA or WA.
That would explain why I didn't see any sale signs anywhere even though I
passed through all 6 of the MYER stores in WA yesterday.

Mmm, it seems that this is the first time they've staggered the Myer toy sale
dates across the country, and it has caused endless confusion - even most of the
staff don't seem to know what is going on.  I wonder if the new owners are going
to try that again!

On another forum someone from WA said that they eventually managed to find out
that yours starts next Wednesday too.  I still don't know about SA.