 Local / Australia / 13964
Re: NXT - anyone sighted these in stores?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2006 03:46:10 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons wrote:
$379 in Myers Queen St (Brisbane) on Friday.

Myer has 20% off Lego from today (Wednesday 20th Sept) until 8th October, but
none of these in stock in Hobart.  They may come in during the sale if they
haven't already sold, I didn't ask.

While I'm here, off the topic of the NXT but still on Myer, there are a couple
of special deals as well with 50% off a Bionicle Tower of Toa playset and also
the Duplo Fire Station.

Not shown in the catalogue but in store in Hobart is a Technic crane which was
$100 off but I can't remember the end price off-hand, $149 ish(???).

Deidre