 Local / Australia / 13954
Re: Brisbane CBD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2006 09:01:22 GMT

I'd add that the DJs at the north end of the mall is not worth looking at

DJs anywhere in Brisbane seems to be a bit of a disaster. Limited range and
their prices are higher than anywhere else. I don't even bother looking any
more. As far as I can work out, the only people who shop at DJs (for
anything, not just Lego) are upper class snobs who "wouldn't shop anywhere
else", thus creating a captive market who will pay whatever DJs likes to
charge them.

Kerry