 Local / Australia / *14543 (-20)
  Wake up Mr.Sleepyhead Stormtrooper

Recently purchased a HP Knight Bus... We all know about the 2 shades of purple problem, but the set I bought had a rather unusual part substitution mistake. Missing was one of the '2 x 2 slope with pillow printing'. Substituted was a SW Stormtrooper (...) (19 years ago, 21-Nov-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Bionicle Doona Covers at Target

Spotted today at Target, Bionicle doona cover sets, single or double bed. The double is normally $69.99 but there is 25% off manchester until Wednesday bringing it down to $52.49. Didn't check the price on the SB set. The design is similar to the (...) (19 years ago, 20-Nov-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

Another couple of new visitors on Sunday, along with most of the old regulars. And Brikwars!!! Which Tim won, as usual. Unfortunately the newbies didn't make it into the rollcall pic though. (URL) More pics (URL) here>. ROSCO (19 years ago, 15-Nov-05, to lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel, FTX)

  MUGS 2005-8

Hi all, The Melbourne LEGO Users Group (MUGS) will be hosting a get-together on Sunday November 13th. Here are the details: Date: November 13th Time: 10am-6pm Location: Amaroo Neighbourhood Centre, Chadstone. Maps can be found (URL) here>. (...) (19 years ago, 10-Nov-05, to lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel, FTX)

  Hobbyco specials (8421 and 8654)

A quick visit to Hobbyco reveals [LEGOSet 8421] for $129.95 and [LEGOSet 8654] for $79.95 I just thought I'd share; both sets seem like pretty good deals to me. Cheers Richie Dulin (19 years ago, 8-Nov-05, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Ipswich Train Show 2005

(...) Looks good! Nice to see more Lego layouts at model railway shows! I see you're using curves spaced out with straights. We were at Birkenhead, UK with our 8mm scale small layout last weekend. What response do you get from model railway (...) (19 years ago, 5-Nov-05, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Your planet, welcome!

(...) I'm keen too. Now all we need to do is poke someone until the volunteer a time and place. Anyone need poking? James (who would enjoy an excuse to start building) (19 years ago, 2-Nov-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Ipswich Train Show 2005

(...) --SNIP-- The gallery is finally moderated and can be found here: (URL) are a couple of animations at (URL) well. Lookin good. Tim (19 years ago, 2-Nov-05, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains)

  Re: What ever happened to AUSFEST

"Peter Parsons" <guns@in.com.au> wrote in message news:Ip0tAp.1poq@lugnet.com... (...) then it (...) There are plans for a National meet of grand proportions in the middle of next year in Melbourne. It will be held over the Queens Birthday weekend (...) (19 years ago, 2-Nov-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Dump trucks for thirty bucks

Something I no(t)iced today at Big W: [LEGOSet 7344] $29.93 Disappointingly, the bucket/tray/thingy has no studs in the bottom, but on the upside the warning markings are stickers so you can use them in more deserving applications :-) Cheers, Paul (19 years ago, 2-Nov-05, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: OzBricks.com and PortBlockYards.com

(...) Hi all, I note that the site came back and has gone again. I doubt Michael Golaszewski frequents these pages anymore, but nevertheless, a quiet word of thanks for his persisting in hosting Port Block for me for so long, for free (I did try to (...) (19 years ago, 1-Nov-05, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Ipswich Train Show 2005

(...) Here is a teaser untill the gallery is moderated. (URL) (19 years ago, 31-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Ipswich Train Show 2005

Hi All Well that is the year over for the BLTG and with a successful weekend at Ipswich Rail Workshops at the invitation of AMRA we say goodby to 2005 and our trusty old layout. For all those that helped many thanks again a show is only as good as (...) (19 years ago, 30-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: NR-75 - The Ghan (The way it should have been done ;-) )

(...) I gotta hand it to you, the renders look great! Thanks for sharring! I'll also have to thank the good people of Jchat for their inputs and beneficial modifications to the overall design. Thanks to teh ~ROSCOhead for doing 'THE GHAN' Decals, (...) (19 years ago, 30-Oct-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

  Re: Ozbricks?

(...) Hi Bruce, Sorry to hear about that. I doubt you will have any joy getting your hosting back, even if you can contact him. I believe he was piggy-backing the fan sites off his own hosting deal, which I doubt will be coming back. I don't have (...) (19 years ago, 28-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Ozbricks?

Hey all, Does anyone know anything about Ozbricks, or an e-mail address for Michael Golaszewski? His retail site has been down for over a year, but he was still hosting fan sites (including mine), while deciding what to do with the domain. Anyway, (...) (19 years ago, 28-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: NR-75 - The Ghan (The way it should have been done ;-) )

(...) "2 days" you can build it quicker than that!! "Decals" not stickers are really what bring out the actual livery even on the real things. (...) I took a good guess!!! (...) "Mere Trains" bit of an insult from someone who doesn't want to build (...) (19 years ago, 28-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: NR-75 - The Ghan (The way it should have been done ;-) )

(...) I was aware of that, but was too lazy to include it. It took two days to render so I'm in no hurry to repeat it for the sake of a sticker. (...) How do you know it isn't there? You can't see that side. ;) Actually it isn't there, but (...) (19 years ago, 27-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  What ever happened to AUSFEST

Hi All Hey Ritchie what ever happened about the AUSFEST that was being planned?? I saw all the postings earlier in the year and got all my hopes up and then it just vanished??? Cheers Peter Parsons (19 years ago, 27-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: NR-75 - The Ghan (The way it should have been done ;-) )

(...) Well it looks great in render but a few small inaccuracies. The NR75 is actually named after Steve Irwin and has the name above the NR75 number. On the port side facing forward just back between the cab and the start of the Radiator canopy a (...) (19 years ago, 27-Oct-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact