 Local / Australia / 13606
Re: Ozbricks?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 28 Oct 2005 20:37:39 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
   Hey all,

Does anyone know anything about Ozbricks, or an e-mail address for Michael Golaszewski? His retail site has been down for over a year, but he was still hosting fan sites (including mine), while deciding what to do with the domain. Anyway, now it all seems to be gone, and the address I have for him (michaelATozbricksDOTcom) is bouncing my mail.

Hi Bruce,

Sorry to hear about that. I doubt you will have any joy getting your hosting back, even if you can contact him. I believe he was piggy-backing the fan sites off his own hosting deal, which I doubt will be coming back. I don’t have any other contact for him, but there is a M Golaszewski in the local phone book, I can try to contact him if you would like.

ROSCO