 LEGOLAND / California / 436 (-20)
  Re: Brick or Treat brick

What day did you go to the park? They gave out a different brick to the first few on Sunday. I am trying to figure out what brick is the common one. Here is a scan of the 2 bricks: (URL) were waiting in line for it to open on Sunday. We were among (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Brick or Treat brick

This year's "Brick or Treat" brick is a yellow Duplo 1x2x2 with LEGO on one side, and a Count Dracula minifig rendering (holding a trick or treat bag) with "Happy Halloween" on the other side. I didn't attend last year's event, but two years ago the (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Legoland discounts

Does anybody know of any current Legoland CA discount tickets? I have been searching the web (and LUGNET) for information but can't seem to find anything. All that I know is that at one point in time TRU and Burger King had some promtion. I also saw (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.general)

  Re: USPS 2003 Stamp Program promo at Legoland, CA

I found a USPS press release re: the stamp unveiling. The first couple of paragraphs are excerpted below. You can find the entire press release at: (URL) link will take you to a photo of the stamp "First Flight - Wright Brothers - 1903" rendered in (...) (22 years ago, 12-Oct-02, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: USPS 2003 Stamp Program promo at Legoland, CA

Here's the official press release from the Official Legoland Website: (URL) 2 2002 USPS Unveils 2003 Stamp Program at LEGOLAND® California The United States Postal Service will unveil its 2003 Stamp Program, "A Nation of Firsts," on October 10, 2002 (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: USPS 2003 Stamp Program promo at Legoland, CA

(...) going to be a postage stamp w/Lego on it? Or are they just doing a display of the new stamps out of Lego because it'll look cool? Or both? If anybody's going pics and/or a report would be appreciated :) Julie (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: USPS 2003 Stamp Program promo at Legoland, CA

Just a reminder this is going on tomorrow! Does anybody plan to go? I know I will not be able to make it. There goes my best shot at a filling a lifelong dream of seeing a stamp unveiling!! LOL, just kidding, but the stamps made out of Lego would be (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Brick-or-Treat is back!

Yuppers, starting on the 19th and going on untill the 31st Legoland will be having its yearly Brick-or-Treat celebration. Looks like the same events as previous years - the costume contest, willy wonka candy, the walk, and more Duplo promo bricks. (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  USPS 2003 Stamp Program promo at Legoland, CA

On October 10th the USPS will have its national unveiling of the 2003 commemorative stamps. This will take place at 10:15 am on October 10th. You will also be able to see a collection of the new stamps made out of Lego bricks at Legoland, CA all (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Family Trip 8/30/2002 - Advice?

Hey AFOLs, We're hitting Carlsbad a week from today (Friday, 8/30/2002), and I have a few questions: - I have the kid's ticket covered (thanks to Toys-R-Us and the Galidor promotion), but I need two adult tickets. I can get them at work for $31 (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Soccer Challenge at Legoland, CA

Hey all, Legoland is currently having a "Soccer Challenge" until the 25th. I took the family down there the other day to check this out to see what it was about. I was not sure what to expect. From what I heard about it the event seemed rather large (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.general)

  Re: THIS JUST IN ...(LLCA shoping)

(...) I have folks living in Carlsbad, and visit often, and the bulk brick by the Model shop has never been opened. I have been to the park even during the major Christmas holidays and no Shop. When buying my Primo pass this last year and also (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: THIS JUST IN ...(LLCA shoping)

(...) My wife and I went LLCA back in September of 2001 (a few weeks after 9-11). I think we were there on a Wednesday afternoon. We walked into the Model Shop, saw the bulk bricks on display & asked a member of staff there as to when did they open (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: THIS JUST IN ...(LLCA shoping)

Snip> (...) I just went last Friday (7/12). There aren't really too many stores, and if you are spending a whole day there, it is really not to difficult to case them all. "The Big Shop" is best for bricks, however on occasion one of the smaller (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Builders Guild is back and better than before! (REVIEW)

Hey all, Well the Builders Guild at Legoland has returned and has a neat pre-semi-made castle model for the kiddos to play with and add onto. I have done a full review of the updated attraction on my site, you can check it out by going herre -- (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jun-02, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.reviews, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Miniland Marina at Legoland, CA review

(...) Yes, they do appear to be standard-issue hulls and electronics. I saw them builing these in the model shop on one of my previous visits. I may have a picture through the model shop window. Let me know if you want me to look for it... Here are (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.general)

  Re: Miniland Marina at Legoland, CA review

(...) I have seen these tugboat attractions at other (non LEGO) theme parks. Although I could be wrong, it kind of looks like they are using the hulls from the standard attraction but with a LEGO(r) superstructure, which is a nice twist, and a (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.general)

  Miniland Marina at Legoland, CA review

Hey all, Well I took the family to Legoland today and was hoping to get a good look at the new Miniland Marina they have there (thanks to Conrad Frank for pointing it out). I was very anxious to see it for myself. I was pretty impressed with it, I (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.reviews, lugnet.general)

  Re: Some New LLCA Pictures

I was told by one of the Lego Events people that it will be going to Canada next. Where in Canada? I don't know. The event person I spoke to did not know where they were going after Canada. Just wish I had been able to get the pictures of the (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Some New LLCA Pictures

WOW! Thanks for posting those pics! I plum forgot this was the weekend for the Yoda thing. Kinda bummed I missed it, so your pics are really appreciated!! I know for building events in the past they took the model apart, do you know if they have the (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.legoland.california)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact