 LEGOLAND / California / 435
434  |  436
Subject:
Brick or Treat brick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 00:12:49 GMT

This year's "Brick or Treat" brick is a yellow Duplo 1x2x2 with LEGO on one
side, and a Count Dracula minifig rendering (holding a trick or treat bag)
with "Happy Halloween" on the other side.  I didn't attend last year's
event, but two years ago the kids received a map of the park showing a
location in each area that was giving away a treat (that was really fun for
the kids).
The brick or treat trail this year is located on a small pathway in Castle
Hill, just north of the Spellbreaker entrance.  Less fun for the kids, but
less walking for dad!  Brick or Treat started at 2:00 pm this year.

Mike