 LEGOLAND / California / 443
Re: Brick or Treat brick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 07:52:39 GMT

In lugnet.legoland.california, Mike McKee writes:
In lugnet.legoland.california, Mark Papenfuss writes:
What day did you go to the park? They gave out a different brick to the
first few on Sunday. I am trying to figure out what brick is the common one.

We went on Monday, October 21st and received
http://www.landofbricks.com/images/bot1.jpg

Sorry, should've included the date in my original post!

Mike

Well, the plot thickens.... I called the customer service people on Friday
and asked about the 2 bricks. The lady told me she only knew about the one
with the Lego logo on the back (as that is all she had seen). I was not
really expecting an answer from her - but ya never know.

We did make it back to the park today and were again one of the first to go
thru the line (it is AMAZING ho long the line gets, after we got out we
walked down to the manic clubhouse and the line was alllllll the way down to
the singing rock band) Well we had 5 kids with us and we got 3 bricks with
the Lego logo on it, and 2 with the Legoland BoT logo on it. I tried to peek
into the box she was getting the bricks from as my son was getting his brick
and it looked mixed about 50-50 from what I could see.

As the day went on the kids wanted to go thru and get more candy, so we made
the trip again. This time we all got the Legoland BoT logo on it and from
what I could see in the box it was all the Legoland BoT bricks in there.

We are not going to be able to go again before the Brick or Treat ends so I
will not be able to see what brick they are giving out at a later date. But
at least we were able to get both versions of the brick. This is my first
time getting both the Lego logo and the Legoland BoT logo brick.

And do you have any idea how much candy 5 kids get from that thing? Geesh -
looking at the pile just my kids brought home makes me wonder if they still
need to go out trick or treating....

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com