 LEGOLAND / California / 428
427  |  429
Subject:
USPS 2003 Stamp Program promo at Legoland, CA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 01:21:06 GMT

On October 10th the USPS will have its national unveiling of the 2003
commemorative stamps. This will take place at 10:15 am on October 10th.

You will also be able to see a collection of the new stamps made out of Lego
bricks at Legoland, CA all year.

This looks pretty cool. I too bad its on a weekday and the park will be
pretty much empty :( Just wish they could have done it on a weekend. Oh
well. At least I can see the lego versions of the stamps after the 10th.

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com