 LEGOLAND / *646 (-20)
  Re: Free Fall Season Passes to LLCA

After a while of searching on brickself, I re-found this: (URL) may answer your question. I remember seeing this awhile ago and I used to have one, but have long since lost it :( Tom (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Free Fall Season Passes to LLCA

(...) There is or was a similar promotion this year. I discarded the information. but here's what I vaguely remember: * I think the promotion started earlier than September, not that that matters any more. * It might have required that you pay for (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Free Fall Season Passes to LLCA

(...) There may be a group of us going to LL on Sunday the 9th. We'll let you know if anthing is going on. -Dave (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Free Fall Season Passes to LLCA

Last year, just after Labor Day, LLCA had a promo where if you bought a regular day's admission during the month of September, they gave you a free pass to re-enter the park as often you liked up until Christmas. If anyone hears of this deal being (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  My Trip to Legoland, Windsor/Billund May 2001

Hi folks, As many of you in rtlToronto know, I visited Legoland Billund and Legoland Windsor in a relatively fast 11 day trip that spanned Germany, Denmark and the UK, earlier this year in May of 2001. Of the 870 photos I shot, I've put some of the (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Life on Mars Truck Tour

Just to clarify: The 1st of September "Devon Rifkin" <devr@linkline.com> wrote in message news:GIL1AD.8DG@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Life on Mars Truck Tour

Life on Mars Truck Tour will be arriving at Legoland on the 1st (my birthday). Yay! (23 years ago, 24-Aug-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: travels in denmark

(...) Hi Cary. I was impressed to find a restaurant scluptured in miniland which we actually had a dinner :-) at the Nyhavn, Copenhagen. Miniland in Billund also has an area featuring Japan with urban and country scenes, but wasn't of any particular (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.legoland.billund)

  Re: My impressions of Legoland Hotel, Billund (long)

In lugnet.legoland.billund, Cary Clark writes: Hi Cary. I and my wife have been to the Legoland Billund and the Legoland hotel through 9th to 10th of August. I was unable to read any informations before I leave Japan but I don't care about it. We (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.legoland.billund)

  Re: Ever notice this at LLCA?

(...) Ever since Legoland opened in Carlsbad, I too have wondered about the letters along the driveway. But, it's NOT as simple as "welcome" spelled backwards. As you drive in, the letters appear in the order: LECOMEW. I don't know if this was just (...) (23 years ago, 19-Aug-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  travels in denmark

I've posted a couple of messages about my trip to Denmark already. This final one is about other fun things to do when not in LEGOLAND (although I know many of you will find that hard to imagine.) If you're not familiar with Denmark, then by all (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.legoland.billund)

  Pen Elements!

Hi All, While at LEGOLAND we found that there was a stand selling bulk LEGO pen elements. These happen to have a stud on top and "tube" on the bottom, they are a "step" bigger that a minifig head. However they're not an even multiple plate height. (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Ever notice this at LLCA?

(...) Exactly - If I am not mistaken the letters on an ambulance are backwards and reversed (ya??. They just put the letters in the wrong order. I am surprised this slipped by them, with all the detail that the entire park has. Tom (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Ever notice this at LLCA?

(...) Kinda...but spread out. You drive down this road and you encounter a big E, then a few hundred feet later a big M, a big O...etc etc. It basically spells WELCOME backwards, one letter at a time. I really think it was some sort of mistake... (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Ever notice this at LLCA?

(...) Is it like ECNALUBMA (ambulance), for reading it in your car's rear-view mirror? -Suz (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Ever notice this at LLCA?

When you are driving into the park, after that annoying roundabout thingie, they spell out "EMOCLEW".. I know they mean "WELCOME" but they put the letters backwards, the "W" is closest to the parking toll people, when it is the last letter you (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  My impressions of Legoland Hotel, Billund (long)

Most of my impressions are gone now, but after sleeping on a LEGO bed, the pockmarks don't wear off for most of the day... OK, I'm kidding. The LEGOLAND Hotel is not made out of LEGO blocks. Nor were there any LEGO products in the hotel room, unless (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.legoland.billund)

  HELP!!, Looking for....

I am looking for a "foil Lewa" Trading card made by Upperdeck. A recent promo from LEGOland California from the 3 mask packs that was given away to the General Public I have $'s waiting for the right person who has one :) And i will pay all shipping (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Comparison of Legolands

Hi Steve Martin, (...) Quiet expensive isnt it, but if I do find an sponsor Ill volunteer for the job and make an carefull comparison. I could make an suggestion and ask from you all, members, readers and lurkers an donation of just an lousy 2 (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jul-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Comparison of Legolands

I had the opportunity to visit Legoland Billund about 5 years ago. I was wonder if anyone out there who has visited them all could offer a comparison of the parks and their visit. Regards, Steve Martin #57 IndyLUG (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.legoland)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact