 LEGOLAND / California / 348
Re: Free Fall Season Passes to LLCA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 17:31:51 GMT

After a while of searching on brickself, I re-found this:
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=3352
that may answer your question. I remember seeing this awhile ago and I used
to have one, but have long since lost it :(
Tom

In lugnet.legoland.california, Charles Eric McCarthy writes:
Mike McKee wrote:

Last year, just after Labor Day, LLCA had a promo where if you bought a
regular day's admission during the month of September, they gave you a free
pass to re-enter the park as often you liked up until Christmas.  If anyone
hears of this deal being offered this year, I would love to know.  It has
been my experience that LLCA does a relatively poor job publicizing their
promos.
Thanks
--Mike

There is or was a similar promotion this year.  I discarded the information.
but here's what I vaguely remember:

* I think the promotion started earlier than September, not that that matters
any more.

* It might have required that you pay for kid admissions on the first visit,
too.
Or maybe that wasn't a requirement.  Anyway, I think it was touted
as a "parent's return pass" or something like that.

If you call them and ask I'm sure they will tell you!

/Eric McC/