 LEGOLAND / California / 350
Re: Free Fall Season Passes to LLCA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 12:12:22 GMT

In lugnet.legoland.california, Mike McKee writes:
Last year, just after Labor Day, LLCA had a promo where if you bought a
regular day's admission during the month of September, they gave you a free
pass to re-enter the park as often you liked up until Christmas.  If anyone
hears of this deal being offered this year, I would love to know.  It has
been my experience that LLCA does a relatively poor job publicizing their
promos.
Thanks
--Mike

They are already doing this. My wife and I got our free passes about a month
ago. We just used them this past Saturday. What a great deal! I will say
that LLCA did not promote the offer much. In fact, if my wife had not read
all the little bits of paper that they gave us upon entering the park, we
would not have even known about the deal.

A question for anyone who has obtained one of these free passes before: Do
you get any season pass renewal deals from LL when the free ones expire?

Hope this helps!

-Conrad