 LEGOLAND / Billund / 62
Re: travels in denmark
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.billund
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 07:31:58 GMT

In lugnet.legoland.billund, Cary Clark writes:
It is a lot of fun to go to Miniland and see at 1/20th scale the places you've already been.

Hi Cary.

I was impressed to find a restaurant scluptured in miniland which we
actually had a dinner :-) at the Nyhavn, Copenhagen.

Miniland in Billund also has an area featuring Japan with urban and country
scenes, but wasn't of any particular place like those of Europe. Some
sculptures showed a look which seemed to have a model but most of them had a
bit different look from real structures.

Itsukushima shrine has no such a deck.
Buddha statue in Kamakura has no such sorroundings nearby.
and so on....

But I liked the diorama with typical Japanese car that can guess the actual
model.
I strongly hope the builder staffs to research much more about Japan.