 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 941 – 960 of 1413.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Euro: one currency does not mean one price :-(

After the introduction of the new European currency three days ago, I was very curious about what would happen to S@H's prices in the euro-zone. What now follows are my findings (which are by no means scientific - it just illustrates how weird their (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.lu, lugnet.loc.ie, lugnet.loc.fr, lugnet.loc.fi, lugnet.loc.at)

sets
(score: 0.857)

  Re: Shop At Home catalog Engine Shed

(...) What would be really neat would be a working party like some from FR or TR in Wales in the 50's. School Jackets and all... I'd like to see some older looking (historic) minifig sets. The stuff that was faked up for the April Fools joke would (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

sets
(score: 0.857)

  Re: Euro: one currency does not mean one price :-(

The guys at LEGO do not only make up this prices at random, in fact they have totally lost their minds. The UCS X-Wing now costs 209 EUR. That's madness - it's even more expensive than the Rebel Blockade Runner now. And talking about the amount of (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.lu, lugnet.loc.ie, lugnet.loc.fr, lugnet.loc.fi, lugnet.loc.at)

sets
(score: 0.857)

  an alternate opinion

in general response to this thread.... i hate juniorization as much as the next guy but i don't buy those sets. The new SW sets are the BEST sets TLC has ever made, the curved pieces (finally) allow for stylish mocs, and the canopies can be placed (...) (23 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

sets
(score: 0.857)

  Re: LEGO direct query of the week

(...) [snipped description of affront] That is pretty lame -- considering that football/soccer is a big deal almost everywhere except the US. (...) I'd guess the US team sets have happened because (a) soccer is very popular as a kid's sport in the (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.857)

  LEGO direct query of the week

It seems that LD have no interest in catering for the world market, and still insist that the USA is the only country they care about, as shown by their description of 3425: "Play for the championship! Now you can lead your team to victory in the (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

"Benjamin Whytcross" <b_whytcross@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GpB4s5.GI0@lugnet.com... (...) Well the set is very clearly named 'US National Team...', so I don't think there is any ambiguity about this. However, I agree that is someone (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.857)

  Re: LEGO direct query of the week

(...) Or a "Portugal 3 - England 2"? ;-) You are totally right about enthousiasm, but for the LEGO company that isn't an issue - otherwise we'd have a brazilian team and an argentinian team as well. The real bugger for me isn't that stuff about the (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.857)

  Re: LEGO direct query of the week

(...) Yes, but there are 2 teams in the set, and it does say that you can turn "YOUR SQUAD" into the US team, not that you can turn one team into the US team...so I still believe it reads as though there will be an Australian team in the set if I (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.857)

  Re: Shop At Home catalog Engine Shed

(...) Bert, this is generally true of _ALL_ items listed in the Shop@Home Catalogs. The January catalog is historically brief and a lot of items are not pictured but they are still available. In the way of a shopping tip: When planning your next S@H (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.857)

  Surprise Bag Offer Questions

In one of my 2002 catalog there is a card for a surprise bag offer when ordering from the catalog. Has anyone done this before? Does it turn out to be worth it? What sets did you get with this deal in the past? The deal lists two Surprise Bags, one (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.857)

  Re: Euro: one currency does not mean one price :-(

Wessel inspired me to do my own little survey. My pick was slightly different; not so much the high end of the range, but across the themes and prices (and more or less my own taste ;-). I found some strange stuff....... My pick: 7191 Collector's (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.lu, lugnet.loc.ie, lugnet.loc.fr, lugnet.loc.fi, lugnet.loc.at)

sets
(score: 0.856)

  Re: old sets return

(...) <snip> (...) They got new numbers 10036 and 10037 but they are no longer on the web, must have been a slip on LEGO's side. /Tobbe (URL) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.856)

  Re: Surprise Bag Offer Questions

(...) I don't think we have seen this type of deal from Shop At Home for a few years, but in the 1990's it was offered most years. Some past discussions about similar offers are here --> (URL) the first 5 discussions listed here --> (URL) no one yet (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

sets
(score: 0.856)

  Re: old sets return

(...) Ah, so it wasn't a dream, it was more like a premonition! :-) Maggie C. (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.856)

  doors and windows pack

Sorry if you have all seen this before, but I noticed in the new s@h catalogue a bulk doors and windows pack - 9274, 172 pieces. I thought funny, I was looking through bulk on-line yesterday and didn't notice it. So I went back and typed the set (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.town, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.856)

  Re: old sets return

(...) Hm...so that means there's a chance that they might show up at the Lego Outlet(s)....cool! I've noticed that the Dawsonville, Georgia (Atlanta area) had a truck the other week with a lot of cool stuff...Imperial Shuttles, they had 4 (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.856)

  Re: old sets return

(...) These may not be reissues, they could be old stock (like a number of the old service packs that have shown up lately) Anyone at TLC want to confirm one way or the other? But even if they are old stock, its still good to be able to get them :) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.856)

  Re: old sets return

(...) They HAVE to be reissues, Pizza To Go had sold out totaly at one time! I remember it being in the Cataglog that it was SOLD OUT... I was glad I got one! Josh (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.856)

  Re: old sets return

(...) Your're right. I remember too. John Henry Kruer (whose been collecting his Lego catalogs for a long time) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.855)

More:  Next Page >>