 Local / United Kingdom / 7589
7588  |  7590
Subject:
doors and windows pack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.town, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 10:01:23 GMT

Sorry if you have all seen this before, but I noticed in the new s@h catalogue a bulk doors and windows pack - 9274, 172
pieces.

I thought funny, I was looking through bulk on-line yesterday and didn't notice it. So I went back and typed the set
number in search, and it came up in 'Education Products - Early Childhood and School' along with some Duplo stuff. This
reflects the set's background in Dacta I guess.

But seeing as it is most relevant to Town builders it seems odd not to have it under bulk bricks.

lawrence