 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 661 – 680 of about 1400.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

(...) Very cool! I'm looking forward to the LEGO Space Legends... how are you determining which sets to re-release? Hint: The ratings on the LUGNET set database would be one free source of market ratings. Also, one issue which may be one reason LEGO (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.879)

  Questions about backordering a set...

Hey Y'all: Okay, so I backordered my lot of Guarded Inn sets...so far so good. 1. When will I actually be charged for this order -- today or when it ships? 2. If the totality of my order is sent in different parcels, will I be charged for shipping (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

sets
(score: 0.879)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

Brad & All, (...) Wow, talk about extremely awesome! I would have NEVER imagined TLC ever doing this. It is a dream come true! : ) (...) That is great, so people who own the original sets can say, yes, I have the original one as well. Great idea! (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.879)

  Re: New Train Sets #10013 and #10014

(...) snip my (Chris's) critique of the new trains (...) snip more of my critique of the new trains (...) Hi John, I just wanted to make certain that every one knew that I brought you into this as a joke. I got the 8 stud wide comment in so you (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.879)

  Re: Viking Line Ferry Promo

"Michael Edwards" <medwards@ukonline.co.uk> wrote in message news:GEzv67.1qw@lugnet.com... (...) Neat sets, both. (...) There are quite a number of other color differences, as well. The black plates, the grey section along the side, red airplain (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.promo)

sets
(score: 0.879)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

(...) <snip> (...) Man, those are all REALLY excellent choices. Is it accidental that you chose a set with the black feathers? But anyway, those first two sets you mention are about as necessary as the Guarded Inn. Once you have some large castles, (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.879)

  I don't want to complain, but....

First, I am not complaining that Lego is re-releasing the 6067. Great news. But........ If they are going to produce these sets again, I just pray they will put the red/black tudor castle walls into the bulk bricks section. I think its great that (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.879)

  [Review] 3451 "Sopwith Camel"

Set: 3451 "Sopwith Camel" Model Team (billed as "Sculpture" on the LD website) Rating date: 2 Jun 2001 Rated by: Larry Pieniazek Story (ala adequate.com) Dateline: Somewhere in France, late 1918... Gee Willikers do I hate mud! France has a LOT of (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jun-01, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.879)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

(...) Thank you for responding to my last question with a letter, Brad Justus and Susan Williams. There was a typographical mistake in the letter when you said "Afterall" in my letter just to keep you informed of a mistake in the letter. I should (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.879)

  Re: Questions about backordering a set...

(...) When it ships, from what I can remember. (...) ONE charge. (...) Probably, since they can't have shipped it yet, since they don't have the sets yet. (...) If you CALL, I believe you can add on, but I don't know about online. -- | Tom Stangl, (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

sets
(score: 0.878)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

Richard, I couldn't agree with you more. I bought 12 of those Blacksmith Shop sets back when they first came out (and I am not even into the castle theme) just for those two glorious red steep sloped corners (and the 1x4 red arches). We do need more (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.878)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

(...) Stand down Red Alert, go back to Magenta. The 10000 has arrived in the dutch corner now. I just finished my order of the Guarded Inn (and a few other sets). Mark -now the waiting begins- de Kock (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.878)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

(...) That is EXACTLY what I nearly did. I did let out a shriek! WOOHOO! I'll take 5 copies please! If this is the first Legend, then I can hardly wait for the others... You guys shouldn't have any problems deciding what other sets to release. :) (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.878)

  Brad: Sugestion for 6067

Brad: The Guarded Inn is a very neat small building. LEGO may be able to boost sales if you post an alternative design on the web somewhere that is a larger building built from 2 or more of these sets. Some AFOL may want to do this also Lester (Add (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.878)

  And the July Surprise is...

Okay, so it's still June. Let's just say that we're as eager to announce this as you are to hear about it. So without further ado... LEGO Direct is pleased to announce the arrival of a new product series: LEGO Legends. LEGO Legends are reissues of (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.lego.direct) !!

sets
(score: 0.878)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

(...) No, they shouldn't feel that way. They should feel silly. I have been offered 6067 for approx. $65 USD and still refused it -- it just wasn't worth it to me. I will gladly buy several Guarded Inns for $25 a pop. Anyone paying really crazy (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.878)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

(...) Wow. Lemme say that again - wow. Well, thanks - honestly. I could say it's about time you guys did something brilliant again, but that might sound double-edged. So I'll just say this is brilliant. It'll make you a mint, it'll make us happy, (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.878)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

(...) <jaw drops> <eyes pop> Wa-HOOOOOOO! :):):):):) (...) Awesome choice for the first Legend! The price point means any LEGO-buyer can afford it. :) (...) That must have been quite a trick. Will the minifig heads have solid studs? Will the minifig (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.878)

  Legends suggestion

First, thank you at everybody in Lego/Lego Direct that gets things moving. Already a lot of people have done many suggestions. For sure everybody wants a Legend set in the theme they favor. Here is my suggestions: Classic Space: 497/928 Galaxy (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.878)

  Re: TLC becomes successful overnight?!

does anyone else notice that they started losing money when the last gerneration of themes left?. the space colection, castle, town (not Jr), big and nifty technic sets. "Bryan Wong" <green_paper@hotmail.com> wrote in news:GELJ78.D9L@lugnet.com: (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.878)

More:  Next Page >>