 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 461 – 480 of about 1400.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Error on set 4029

Hi Jake, I just received the new designer sets. From what I saw up to now, I am very happy with those products. Classic Lego at his best with nice assortment and great price. But I am surprise to see errors on the listing of the parts for set 4029. (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  American International Toy Fair

Dear Lego Direct, Good luck at the 99th annual American International Toy Fair which begins in New York tomorrow. I hope our peak at sets 10020, 10036, and 10037 is just the beginning and we have at least 18 new sets to ponder over purchasing in the (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

Maggie Cambron wrote in message ... (...) she (...) BTW). (...) remember (...) really (...) MacFrugal's. (...) But then this brings up the pink bricks issue, not all girls are fans of pink. I would be happy with some non-violent sets that have a (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: You get to choose!

(...) Since everybody else has, I'll give my opinion: I think this is great. We now have a chance to get great sets with highly inflated prices currently. I do not care if the castle or space helmet is slightly different; I do not think it matters. (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: You get to choose! (first none-"Wow"-answer)

(...) Hi Jake and people at lego.direct, I am not glad about the idea of the legends at all (in the way they are done so far). I gave my opinions in lugnnet.trains when the Metroliner 10001 has been released (That is in fact the only train set I (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: This is stupid... I can't tolerate this *juniorization*...

Okay, Joe (and Dan)- Although I can't speak for TLC, I bet I have a good idea as to what they would say to your collective concerns, and rather than let a brush fire blaze out of control here, let me point out a few things which hopefully will help (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) SNIP! (...) First off, I would like to tell you how great it is that Lego is listening to it's audience and taking steps to bring back and recreate some of the sets that we relish and desire. Thanks for all that you have done! How many toy (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: How to maximize 90-piece bags?

(...) I don't see why the mosaic should be hard for them to ship. Ultimately, because of how it's packaged, its just a group of sets which are ordered in a somewhat bizarre way. Ok, I guess they do package the thing into a "set" box, and then into a (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: Chrome Knights now at LEGO Shop At Home

(...) That would be really nice. Somehow there was a list of chain stores that supposedly sold the new "HTO" castle sets but even with that list it was hit or miss (there were stores on the list near me but none of them carried the sets). I've never (...) (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) LEGO has their own software for drawing sets. You can see the most recent use of it in the LEGO sculpture "present/ornament" they're selling/building at LEGOLAND this Christmas. I would suspect (but don't know) that if anyone wants (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: new Technic product shown!

(...) This I like, lego needs to make technic sets with more mechanical parts and less decorative parts. I dont mind vechicles but they need to get away from all of these sports cars, racing cars, motorbikes, construction equiplent (like those (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic, lugnet.year.2001)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: What Kids really want. Not Juniorization.

Wait, what do you mean by construction sets? Speaking of myself, personally, I can't stand dump trucks 'n stuff. I'm confused. (...) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: 10026 SE Naboo Starfighter and Lugnet

(...) With the LEGO Direct Exclusive sets, they are all available from all Shop At Home markets. The only things that are location specific are special items like the RIS that the US happened to have a small inventory of. Jake --- Jake McKee Senior (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: 10025 Santa Fe cars DELAYED

Have there been any better pictures of these sets posted yet? Bryan "Tom Stangl, VFAQman" <talonts@vfaq.com> wrote in message news:GzAx3x.sy@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  How do you spell Infomaniac?

There is a character in the new stunts sets, I think he is the news reporter. His name is spelled Informaniac on the SAH site: (URL) spelled Infomaniac (no R) on the lego.com site: (URL) I like the R better, it's more of a play on his job. The (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: Trains arrive at Target in SoCal

Jake, I'm really pleased to see these sets offered at retail. However I am a little disappointed that the blue passenger coach is only available with 4534 as I have already purchased several My Own Train engines and cars through Lego Direct. So I (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  RE: Message boards on LEGO.com?

Jake, I think that pictures of (at least) sets would be essencial. So, would it be possible to include pics in the msg instead of explicit URLs ? I don't know how your Tech/Web designer would implement this, but it could have some extra fields (...) (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: 5 things I would like to see from TLC/Lego Direct...

(...) Currently many sets include the new 8 x 8 plate in various colors including Black, Dark Gray, Tan and a few other colors. (URL) can find many thousand for sale on BrickLink. (URL) will admit, though, that I find this size a bit awkward to use (...) (22 years ago, 16-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: now arriving for advance orders... metroliner and club car

(...) Sounds good to me! Im going to order them when they come on the website too. (...) if you buy K10001,(the Metroliner and CLubcar together), you pay only $19.50 for the CLub Car!!! Thats a good deal all in itself. (...) Im looking foward to (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.109)

  Re: Time to write Lego Consumer Affairs a (nasty) letter..

(...) Yeah. Those are a few sets I've always wanted, but never got a chance to acquire. Hopefully, LEGO should release a Space Legend in the near future, if they EVER do. :) If Lego couldn't make the tooling, do you think it would be be possible for (...) (23 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

sets
(score: 1.109)

More:  Next Page >>