 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5623
5622  |  5624
Subject:
Error on set 4029
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 06:24:36 GMT

Hi Jake,

I just received the new designer sets.  From what I saw up to now, I am very
happy with those products.  Classic Lego at his best with nice assortment
and great price.

But I am surprise to see errors on the listing of the parts for set 4029.
On the side of the tub, there are "only" 497 parts, so I was worried to see
what was missing.  Anyway, it's not a big deal but if Lego wants perfect
products, here they are:

part 4287 (inverted slope 1X3 33deg): they put 2, but there is 4 in the tub

only the 1X1 darkgray printed with right grim eye is marked, but the left is
also in the box

A small typo aside of the blue 3039 (2X2 slope 45deg): twice printed "X4"

Anyway, I don't think Lego will redo the layout just for that but I found it
was maybe of some importance since it's a brand new product.

thanks,
Yanick