 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4779
Re: 10026 SE Naboo Starfighter and Lugnet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 21:09:16 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Mark de Kock writes:

is this great set going to be available
in every (S@H) country? The reason I ask is that sometimes, great sets[1]
only are available in the USoA-part of shop.lego.com. I'd hate to miss out
on this one too.

Mark -still not moving to the USoA, since his fiancee won't let him- de Kock

[1] the two that haunt my mind the most are the RIS-1.0 that showed up over
there at a _very_ nice price and the value-pack of 9Volt train track...

With the LEGO Direct Exclusive sets, they are all available from all Shop At
Home markets. The only things that are location specific are special items
like the RIS that the US happened to have a small inventory of.

Jake

---
Jake McKee
Senior Producer