 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4788
Re: 10026 SE Naboo Starfighter and Lugnet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 16:04:44 GMT

OK, it's "x2 - (Hub that some people use for steam engine wheels)" that I am wondering
about.  Would that be:
part 4266, which is the smaller "sponge wheel" hub
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/4266

If so, I don't know if that's good or bad, as I'm going to want at least 18 of them
sooner or later.

If it is 4266, it sure would be nice if they brought out a set that used 3739 in chrome
- http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/4266  ;-)

Jake McKee wrote:

In lugnet.lego.direct, Thomas Stangl writes:

Question on the chrome parts - The engine intakes, the middle "straight" part
(behind the nosecones) - is that a wheel rim from the smaller sponge tires?
(http://guide.lugnet.com/set/5248)  It looks like it could be, but it's too hard to
tell from the one pic (http://www.fbtb.net/naboofighter/10026_prod.jpg)

Here is a list of the chrome parts I have counted. Don't quote me on this,
but I think I got it pretty accurately.

-- Chrome Parts --

x2 - http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=3942
x2 - http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=6233
x1 - http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=3934
x1 - http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=3933
x2 - (Hub that some people use for steam engine wheels)
x2 - (Propellor housing seen in Alpha Team set #4792)
x2 - (Large new complex slopes seen in Red Baron set #10024, 4x12 - 1 right,
1 left)

-- Other cool parts --
x2 - http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=4185 (trans blue)
x2 - (new wedge type piece that bridges a standard wedge and a 2x2 45 degree
slope... it is 4x1 on one end and 4x2 on the other, I believe)

Hope that helps!

Jake

---
Jake McKee