 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 41 – 60 of about 1400.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: what makes a legend?

In lugnet.lego.direct, Brad Justus writes: First let me answer your very first question out of the subject line: "what makes a legend?" In my eyes a legend has at least one out of the following two characteristic qualities: - it is standing far over (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

wheel, sets
(score: 3.001)

  Re: what makes a legend?

Brad Justus wrote in message ... (...) <snip> (...) are (...) we -- (...) details? I agree with those who have written that the spirit of the set is more important than the details of individual parts. Specifically, I don't care about the metal (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

wheel, sets
(score: 3.001)

  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) I think this too. I'm an original space fan and the thought of them walking around with big chunky helmuts disgusts me (not as much as Jack Stone, though!) Also re: wheels - Many of the classic space and Blacktron sets came with those large (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

wheel, sets
(score: 3.001)

  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) A legend is a model that is unique in design (for the time period) and beggs to be expanded, have a space port, castle village or town built around it. It is one that starts a whole line of story and truly expresses originality. If the spirit (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

wheel, sets
(score: 3.001)

  Re: $Here’s the Deal$

(...) How so? I can agree that _LEGO Direct_ have been neglecting the Technic line, though. (...) Why do you think the chances are slim? I can agree that a twenty year old Technic set has less technological appeal today, but it would still have the (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

wheel, sets
(score: 3.000)

  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

(...) Awesome! I hope all of those who have been whining will think about what happened here, and think about Larry's comments over the past few months about how whining is not the best way to go about things, and consider that this meeting probably (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

wheel, sets
(score: 3.000)

  Re: $Here’s the Deal$

Soooo many concepts… Sooo little time! Sorry to reply to my own post, BUT This notion of Multi-Color Mixin’ in “Variants” has got me thinking. You know how TLG has been neglecting Technic…well they could now re-issue old Technic sets under the guise (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

wheel, sets
(score: 3.000)

  Re: what makes a legend?

First, let me say that although some of my comments regarding 10000, 10001, & 10002 may have, in the past, sounded a little nit-picky, LEGENDS RULES in every way! Thank you! I’ve posted some of my nit-picky comments to the forum so that the (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

wheel, sets
(score: 3.000)

  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

(...) It was the *first* *train* summit. (...) I can't talk about future products, about demographics or web usage or sales figures, or about costs/numbers/successes for various marketing, sales or production activities, for example. There are other (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct) !

wheel, sets
(score: 3.000)

  Re: Hey, like, is anyone there? (was: When is Mac support coming for LEGO Mosaic?)

(...) Oy vey! "all but one"? I think we should take a closer look at that. Below is a list of all the spotlight items going back 2 weeks. The homepage shows at most 1 week back, so this covers a lot of ground. The vast majority of Spotlight items (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

wheel, sets
(score: 3.000)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

What you said, Baby! I wondered upon these issues almost immediately. Are they reinventing the wheel, or reusing the wheel that has already been made? -- Richard (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

wheel
(score: 1.898)

  Re: Super Chief will be ready for prime-time: a trick to make it work.

A funny thing that I noticed wrt changes in train wheels happened right around 1996, specifically in set 2126 (the 4 train cars). It seems that the center hole is not "true" center or the wheels where not "true" round. I recall making several 2 axle (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

wheel
(score: 1.895)

  Re: a trick to make NEW trainwheels work - PICTURE SERIE

Taking the low road... I was thinking how to shave off some plastic from the wheel flange. And it's not that big of a deal the roundness of the flange isn't as critical as the the roundness of the wheel tread. But then it hit me, using a small (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

wheel
(score: 1.895)

  Super Chief will be ready for prime-time: a trick to make it work.

Dear all, a German Afol posted the (maybe only his?) solution to the wheelblock trouble: (URL) in German) He found out, that most troubles were caused by wheels that touched the wheel blocks in 12 o'clock position. And of course that is the more the (...) (22 years ago, 23-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

wheel
(score: 1.894)

  a trick to make NEW trainwheels work - PICTURE SERIE

Hi all, Everything is said about this bad wheel molds, I hope (and EXPECT) Lego will make new molds in short time!! More interesting: HOW DO WE GET OUR WHEELS TO WORK PROPERLY??? .... without to much work. :-) Please check out the pics I uploaded, (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

wheel
(score: 1.894)

  Re: Super Chief set not ready for prime-time

I tried this solution out for myself, and it didn't produce the best results for rolling friction. Not to say it isn't a good solution, because I do see major improvements, but just that there is a better one. Adding the metal sleeve around the (...) (18 years ago, 5-Aug-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

wheel
(score: 1.894)

  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

(...) There are a lot of great Fabuland parts, some of the popular Fabuland parts: Lampposts Washtubs Curved car roof Ships wheel Decorative 1x4 brick w/3 lobes Car exhasut pipes Curved top "saloon" doors Jail cell door Spiral stairs Airplane engine (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

wheel
(score: 1.893)

  Re: My Santa Fe Train Kit Theories

(...) Dude! ...that would be great for a Babyface Centipede, but I think you meant a 3 axle (or 6 wheel) motor. :-) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

wheel
(score: 1.893)

  Re: New parts available on PAB online and Factory Palete

(...) used as a wheel-well on all sorts of LEGO vehicles that also makes a great piece for window decorations. That will be a nice asset to have. -Jordan Schwarz (16 years ago, 19-Sep-08, to lugnet.lego.direct)

wheel
(score: 1.893)

  Re: New LEGO Parts for AFOLs.....

"Gary Istok" <gistok@umich.edu> wrote in message news:3A01BDCC.1D4077...ich.edu... (...) Can't say I'm screaming for them, but you have a point here. (...) Don't like this one. This is where you can use all your creative imagination in using all (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

wheel
(score: 1.893)

More:  Next Page >>