 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 341 – 360 of about 1400.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New Santa Fe Car Sets #10022 and #10025

(...) <snip> Blah blah blahh, bla bleh blah bla blablablah. Blah, blaaah blabla blaah. Blah blablah, blah; blah blah blahblah. Blah blah, www.blahblahblah.com...ahblah.htm Blah! Blahblah blah blablah? Blah... -Tom McD. blah blahblah, blah blah blah (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general) !

sets
(score: 0.270)

  Re: New Santa Fe Car Sets #10022 and #10025

<SNIP> (...) <SNIP> (...) You preach the gospel brother Michael!! Any Imperial Guards/Soldiers would be an improvement, even if it comes in STUDIOS. -Aaron- (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.270)

  Re: New Santa Fe Car Sets #10022 and #10025

(...) This is really not helpful. -Suz trimd fut to .general (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.270)

  Re: New Santa Fe Car Sets #10022 and #10025

(...) This is really not helpful. -Suz trimd fut to .general (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.270)

  Re: New Santa Fe Car Sets #10022 and #10025

(...) I would hardly call Harry Potter 'Castle'. Sure it has some good accessory pieces, but what sort of medieval army could you slap together? Schoolkids? Starwars is more debatable, but it certainly ain't 'space' like the old themes. As for Lom, (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.270)

  Re: Legends Vote winner - Announcement tomorrow!

(...) This is interesting announcement....thanks James Brown. It makes for an interesting issue. You have Lego Direct issueing out a fantastic set...that will appeal to a wide spectrum of fans of all theme groups. It means that A) the Red Beard (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.270)

  Re: Legends Vote winner - Announcement tomorrow!

(...) Well, they could still figure out who #2,#3,etc would be, just by using whatever logic they used for the actual winner, and applying it to the remaining 4... (...) Agree-- It's one of those things where I'd be curious to know, but in the long (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.270)

  Pirate set availible (was Re: New Santa Fe Car Sets #10022 and #10025)

I do not know if this has been talked about or not, or considered widspread knowledge so please forgive me if I am being ignorant, I don't venture much out of .space, mecha, and .starwars ...but if you have gotten Lego's newest summer catalog, (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.270)

  Re: Legends Vote winner - Announcement tomorrow!

Jake, This is great news! And I think it will be a historic moment in LEGOLAND, for both Lego Direct and fans of the brick. I look forward to reading the announcement tomorrow. I also hope that the AFOL community can concentrate on celebrating this (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.270)

  UK gets a raw deal again

The new Spybotics sets, such as 3806 Gigamesh G60, (URL) are GBP59.99 in the UK, or $59.99 in the USA. I make that about 50% more! Surely such a difference can't be justified. Could it be a mistake? Huw (22 years ago, 1-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.270)

  Re: LEGO - Small shop horror story - News

(...) Today our receiving clerk got an unexpected phone call from a LEGO representative, apologizing for the problem and LEGO's previous unwillingness to fix it. They promised to immediately send out the correct case of sets, and credited us for the (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 0.269)

  Usefulness of product description on shop.lego.com

Jake, As noted before ((URL) I would really appreciate some serious product information before buying, especially on expensive sets. On shop.lego.com each item only has a one-paragraph description, most of which is often consumed by tacky saleschat. (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.269)

  Re: Model Team RIP.... why?

Yes, I totally agree. The Model Team range was my favorite theme, I got most of them. Every year it was exiting which new models will be brought out. Nowadays LEGO is crap. The models aren't interesting anymore and you can't use the pieces for other (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.modelteam)

sets
(score: 0.269)

  Re: Technic RC car (Jake - info?)

Ditto. If it has separate components, I'll probably buy several, but if not, I won't even buy one. Separate components could be so useful for past Model Team and Supercar sets. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Sun ONE Internet Technical Support, Sun (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.269)

  Model Team RIP.... why?

Dear Jake, Brad and other TLC representatives, I just noticed that Model Team has now completely disappeared from the s@h site. I just wonder why... I can understand that after all the trucks and other cars (okay, there was a boat and a helicopter (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.modelteam)

sets
(score: 0.268)

  Re: 10026 SE Naboo Starfighter and Lugnet

(...) With the LEGO Direct Exclusive sets, they are all available from all Shop At Home markets. The only things that are location specific are special items like the RIS that the US happened to have a small inventory of. Jake --- Jake McKee Senior (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.268)

  10026 SE Naboo Starfighter and Lugnet

Dear LD... I just have a quick question, with all the stuff that's been going on... Recently you released to www.FBTB.net pictures of the 10026 SE Naboo Starfighter. It's a cool set, and more chrome parts are a great thing. But here is my question. (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.268)

  Re: Anyone know just what the "conditions" for having an account are?

Jonathan Wilson wrote in message <3CF9C907.9010502@tp...com.au>... (...) When I investigated this (in Canada) the restrictions were that you had to sell the sets as sets (no breaking up and selling parts), they had to be sold through "normal retail (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.268)

  Re: Discount code clarification and update

(...) Ahh, but we must remember that to most Americans [nearly used the 'S' word] the US is all the world that matters...after all, isn't their leader the one who trys to tell the rest of the world what to do? [The phrase "If you're not with us, (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.268)

  Re: 10026 SE Naboo Starfighter and Lugnet

(...) Well, it does kinda make sence. The Internet is a mighty big place. Where I work, we call it the Big Bad Internet ("Grote Boze Internet" in dutch) But to comment on your last sentence there... we all know you are coming from the USoA. This (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.268)

More:  Next Page >>