 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 1241 – 1260 of 1413.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LD's Auctions (Re: Going once, going twice, sold!)

(...) Well, I doubt Lego does do stuff like that... But I guess if he wanted to, the President could probablly snatch the 400+ dollars in revenue ONE of these Auctions would bring... (...) Aren't we all? :-) (...) Well in general, I have to agree. I (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Greed?

(...) Sorry Richard, English is not my mother tongue. So why did I use the word greed here? As a matter of fact I have not used that word since ever - I had to look into my dictionary to cheack the meaning of "greed". I only have used this word, (...) (22 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: 5 things I would like to see from TLC/Lego Direct...

As I think that Lego has at least turned the corner in getting back to their roots with the 2003 lineup, I only have three things I think would be perfect. Re-release the 3033 bulk tub in the same exact configuration as the original. The 4107 (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.events.brickswest)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: This is stupid... I can't tolerate this *juniorization*...

"John Neal" <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote in message news:3B730E52.5BDDA2...est.net... (...) to blame as well. (...) But isnt that the point of the original message? How do you get creative and build MOCs with Juniorized parts. You would have to be (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: This is stupid... I can't tolerate this *juniorization*...

(...) I want to cry every time I see kids in the Lego aisle oohing and ahhing over the Megabloks. On well more than one occasion I've seen kids in the store ignore Lego the way I ignore Megabloks because they recognize that though Megabloks may be (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) To me the characteristics of a Legendary set would include excellent design (a graceful and ingenius configuration of elements), unique elements (elements rare in design), and useful elements (elements that probably belong in accessory packs). (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Not at all a pact with the devil...

Jake- Thanks for bringing a little sanity and actual fact to this discussion. I am incredibly sick of all the self-righteous whining about a software company being 'evil'. I think some people need to open a history book or even turn on the nightly (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Bad Policy #2 (Why all the secrecy, LEGO Direct?)

(...) I can't speak for the UK experience, but here in the US the effects have been incredibly cool. Absolutely amazing actually. Somewhere in my basement I have an unopened case of 5542's that I was keeping just for the clear train glass. Now I can (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Happy Christmas - Lego Direct

Happy Christmas Brad, Jake, and all at Lego Direct. Some wishes for next year - The Brick Builder Applet is tranformed into a standalone program that could be downloaded? Alterantivly could the technology in Creator be used to make a Creator (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  A letter to Todd

Todd, Let me start off by saying I respect all the work and effort you have put into creating this site, it truly is a great site, and I DO love your site! I have from the first time I came here, nothing will change that. And I know this is your (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Hooray!!!! I'm not sure my comments won't fall into the 'me too' folder, but this means a lot to me. It appears that within the next couple of years, LEGO will cater to the needs of builders like me. This means I can seriously imagine getting (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Questions About Selling Custom Model Instructions: Confirming LEGO/LDraw Consent

Hi! Here are three questions: one about LEGO trademarks and two for the LDraw community. The questions stem from a casual interest in selling custom LEGO kits with instructions. Because there are existing vendors of excellent such kits - and books (...) (16 years ago, 17-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  GREAT serive (was: Another Legend dies)

(...) Well, I have to add that the Consumer Service is not only *usually* okay - it certainly rocks and is the best Consumer Service I have ever heard of! Of course I am sad about missing elements and defected parts - but the two pieces I claimed (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: LD's Auctions (Re: Going once, going twice, sold!)

<snip> (...) I agree with you, Suz. There is an uneasy feeling in my stomach. The reason why is because throughout the years, despite feelings to the contrary, LEGO was always first and foremost about PLAYING. This is the first step towards LEGO as (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?

Who knows, maybe the quiet from Lego Direct has nothing to do with real or imagined friction from AFOL's, restrictive posting policies on LUGNET, pestering questions about the product lines and corporate policy, etc. I just figured they have been (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  what happened to 5216 roof tile set???

Was this a bunch of service packs found in a warehouse somewhere that LEGO found and wanted to sell them off fast. Because I find this extremely irrating to see that they are no longer available (at least they aren't listed in the shop@home site). (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: LEGO direct query of the week

(...) Or a "Portugal 3 - England 2"? ;-) You are totally right about enthousiasm, but for the LEGO company that isn't an issue - otherwise we'd have a brazilian team and an argentinian team as well. The real bugger for me isn't that stuff about the (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: What is the point of having shop @ home??

(...) That's stores. There are at least two, possibly more (based on availability discrepencies, I believe they have at least three locations set up currently). North America is served out of Connecticut, and Australia (I believe) is served out of (...) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, FTX)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Hear! Hear!

(...) still (...) grey, (...) corner, as (...) 75 (...) could (...) fairly (...) we (...) think (...) be (...) that (...) rooftops). I couldn't agree with you more on this one, Richard. The continuing lack of convex and concave corners of any kind (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jul-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: What Kids really want. Not Juniorization.

(...) I actually emailed LEGO with this exact same thought! ... snip of my email... What I would like to see, are new 'Blue Tub' type values: a 1200 piece plates tub would sell very well, as would another basic brick tub with some basic slopes. (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 1.107)

More:  Next Page >>