 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3928
3927  |  3929
Subject:
Happy Christmas - Lego Direct
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 17:19:39 GMT

Happy Christmas   Brad, Jake, and all at Lego Direct.

Some wishes for next year
- The Brick Builder Applet is tranformed into a standalone program that could
  be downloaded?
   Alterantivly could the technology in Creator be used to make a
  Creator Unlimited packages for us 'serious' builders..
Additonal parts  being made avaialble ethier via the web
  or the AFOL community?

- Some new Town models that aren't Jr.

- A set of guidlines on what is and isn't acceptable content in creative media
featuring Lego(R) products,themes and Characters. ( These are needed in
light of the recent announcment that you intened to persure legal action
against certain films you felt were not acceptable.)
- A range of sets for older children that are Architecturally based not
mechanical.

- A model theatre.

- And for next Holiday Season, Would it be possible to do a card with a
special Santa minfigure?

Alex