 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3929
Re: Happy Christmas - Lego Direct
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 17:50:33 GMT

"Farlie A" <alex_farlie@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:GopEsr.C9r@lugnet.com...
Happy Christmas   Brad, Jake, and all at Lego Direct.

[ ... snipped ... ]

- And for next Holiday Season, Would it be possible to do a card with a
special Santa minfigure?

Alex

These are already available.  I sent them out as Christmas Cards last year.
I found them at the LIC in Orlando and at the Big Shop at LEGOLand-CA.  I
think they are still available as I received one this year from an eBay
seller I have done business with (which was very nice and very much of a
surprise).

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.carolinatrainbuilders - Carolina Train Builders