 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 1221 – 1240 of 1413.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New 'Hard to Find' option on shop @ home

(...) Ho-freaking, hum! The US S@H page has six items (as of 9:30am PDT), most of them Arachnoid items... Robo Stalker, 2153, US$29.99 (URL) Dance Ridge, 6718, US$7.99 (URL) Creeper, 6837, US$7.99 (URL) Prowler, 6919, US$39.99 (URL) Stinger, 6969 (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.uk)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: All this fuss about service packs and accessories

(...) Agreed. You can't turn a profit if no one is buying your goods. However, I feel that what is offered to Lego customers in Europe should be available to Lego customers elsewhere in the world. If it costs a little extra to ship to the US, then (...) (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Bad Policy #2 (Why all the secrecy, LEGO Direct?)

(...) <snip> (...) Eh? You mean "tired" like bricks? "Tired" like minifigures? "Tired" like accessory parts. "Tired" like just about anything that doesn't immediately gratify or amuse one and requires active user participation and creativity...?! (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Greed?

(...) Yes, perhaps it is. Ben is E2L(1), please keep that in mind, and sometimes that causes misunderstanding. Reading over your words and his, I don't find that much disagreement, believe it or not. (I'm in the camp that's glad any time Lego, in (...) (22 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Polybag Racks (was: Shopping Anecdote and Suggestions (Long))

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:G9y1Cn.n4M@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) too (...) or (...) availability. (...) of (...) a (...) mile (...) were (...) A follow up to my own post ... Today on I my way (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Announcing LEGO Digital Designer 1.0

(...) Ok, maybe things have changed. Originally TLC was talking about releasing parts as files. My understanding is that they have three "quality" levels of parts: high quality, medium quality, and low-quality. The high quality parts are what their (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: legends space set, my thoughts as to the reasoning based on what brad has said

(...) Well, Brad Justus (Senior VP of Lego Direct) spoke to this issue a little bit at BricksWest, and the understanding that I took from that is pretty much exactly what Jonathan was describing. It's for marketing reasons, not because of any (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H

(...) Hi! I just placed a Shop@Home order for one of the weekly specials and got the following information about these bulk packs from a very helpful sales representative named Sharon. (...) They are taking backorders now. They will pre-authorize (...) (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  My ideas - Space, Castle, etc.

Wow! This is a long thread! Guess that means there's some interest, huh? Pardon me if some of this stuff has been suggested already. I'd like to see the following: Classic Space t-shirts exactly like the ones Mark made. They were super cool! Two (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Use of lugnet.lego.direct and lugnet.dear-lego

I'd like to make a suggestion on the use of lugnet.lego.direct and lugnet.dear-lego. Of late there has been much "debate" about whether TLC is doing "the right thing" or not, or somewhere in between. While some very legitimate concerns are getting (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.admin.general)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

(...) Great stuff! Are there plans to have such meeting again someday? It's great to hear that Lego is _really_ in touch with their community! I guess the NDA covers future products, or does it also cover other things? Please tell us for a rough (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: shop.lego.com broken?

I have the same problem if I use Internet Explorer. If I use Netscape Navigator on the same machine it works fine. I suspect I have a bad cookie or something similar that IE is tripping up on. I'm running Windows 2000 so you'll have to adjust the (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: the latest news

On Fri, 21 Apr 2000 10:49:04 GMT, Ice <icestorm@inwave.com> wrote: SNIP (...) Really if we get a chance at the cool old pieces or designs I don't care a SINGLE WHIT! about collectability. If some person selling stuff on ebay doesn't make as much (...) (24 years ago, 22-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: The effects of Bulk Sales are evident....

(...) I have to echo this...I wanted to echo it earlier, but was too busy, and didn't have pictures to go along with it. Many of the things that made the town at NALUG's layout for Supertrain 2001 wouldn't have happened without the bulk packs. (...) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Star Wars MINI Kit II -- Error in Shop-At-Home Description: TIE Bomber?

Noticed this on Shop-At-Home. Must be a copy and paste error. Not sure if (or who) I should email (at) LD to warn them or maybe Jake will read this and tell the appropriate person. Wouldn't want a bunch of folks calling up demanding TIE Bomber (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: So where is Brad's answer to the 2001 info?

(...) Really. Well, those parts certainly moved fast enough to tell you to contact Todd and ask him to remove it. Those parts also certainly moved fast enough to tell you that there was absolutely legal reasoning behind the "request" when Todd asked (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: the latest news

Firstly, Having been punished by the rating system I apologise for the waste of space and hope this post helps clarify the points I (and others) wished to make in order to help you (The LEGO company) offer me (a customer) better services and (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: LD's Auctions (Re: Going once, going twice, sold!)

(...) Too bad, isn't it? When I read about the Lego direct auctions, I was a bit skeptic at first about the whole concept. If you think about, look at Disney Co. They do the same thing with their products. I remember checking out Ebay once, and they (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Two things I inferred from Brad's talk at Brickfest

As the subject says, these are inferences, not direct quotes. But I have given references to why I think my "read between the lines" statements are accurate. 1. The adult fan community is probably not as important as we like to think we are. Brad (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: What set is this part from?

I agree, and I'm sure MANY others agree, that 730 was an absolutely awesome set for parts or building. I don't think it would be considered a Legend, however. I could definitely see it as a Classic or Variant, though. Jake - if you can, mention that (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

More:  Next Page >>