 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 1001 – 1020 of 1413.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Another Legend dies....

(...) There might be some minor packaging differences, but the set itself should be exactly the same compared to the 1992 Metroliner. Same thing goes for the club car as well. I am now scambling to get off my unemployed ass and start scraping up (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: LEGO disappearing from small toyshops

(...) While I know that the minimum would not be a problem for some of us (I can easily spend several thousand at a time) there are sure to be other stipulations to be able to purchase wholesale. Most obviously that you are actually going to RESELL (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.theory)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Wholesale prices on RIS

Does anyone know where we can find wholesale prices on RIS. We need to buy 20-30 of them for achools in Calif, and I'm trying to stretch the dollars. I am already aware of Ebay (they do not take Univ. Purchase Orders) and Pitsco (prices not (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: WHY SO LONG ON BULK BRICKS???? LEGO PLEASE READ!

My apologies if this message ends up getting posted twice. I really wrote this several hours ago via my newsreader, used the message confirmation via email, but the server hasn't posted it yet. "Richie Dulin" <rdulin@mailandnews.com> wrote in (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Jake - Xmas "Loose Brick Holiday Tree" pack problems

Jake, I just returned from a trip to LLC, and on the way there, we hit the Lego store in Downtown Disney. I was hoping that if you hadn't heard of the following, you could look into it before it causes too many headaches for Consumer Affairs. One (...) (22 years ago, 30-Nov-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  We have come a long way, but there is further to go...

Hey Y'all: It has been a long time since I have posted anything like the comments I am about to make. One reason for the absence of such comments is that the advent of Lego Direct has made more frequent such postings largely unnecessary -- that is, (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: bulk ordering is (not) here! (was - Re: bulk ordering is her e! )

(...) First question: (URL) which introduces (URL) question: I haven't run the comparison, but someone in the thread resulting from Brad's recent post did, and found that the bulk sets were about AU$0.016 per stud in Australia, and US$0.011 per stud (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: I am looking for a roof brick.

(...) (URL) can be ordered on-line from The Construction Site in Waltham MA, USA. (URL) look under Dacta -> Supplementary Sets. (...) Amen, I would even go for some of these in some Illogical colors for say a Gingerbread type house or other special (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.db.brictionary, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Where has it been said that the pitchfork mold is gone? We won't know until we ask if any certain mold still exist or not. I would think that the pitchfork mold is more likely than some to be around (I hope anyways) as they were is less sets (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Legends suggestion

First, thank you at everybody in Lego/Lego Direct that gets things moving. Already a lot of people have done many suggestions. For sure everybody wants a Legend set in the theme they favor. Here is my suggestions: Classic Space: 497/928 Galaxy (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: What are LD's "40 basic elements"?

(...) sumbitting requests for elements that I assume will be standard. For example, I could use a few hundred 1x1 plates in each of the standard colors. If we go by what's available in sets, these won't be common or standard. I'd sure like to know! (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Ok, I'm not sure how it's bad yet... (...) That's because you might be able to get one cheaper, I assume? Is that bad? I'd call it good... (...) That's actually pretty good, too, since now I can buy the instructions (or get 'em off brickshelf) (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: What the?! Where are the catalogs??

I was wondering this myself. I picked up the 4479 Tie Bomber two weeks ago expecting to find a 2003 catalog and was disappointed to not find one. I've always enjoyed browsing through the pages to see what was coming in the new year. Even with new (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: You get to choose!

(...) Well folk, just returned from voting (how could I resist!) and those are some "interesting" choices. Let me post here what my impressions as a 25+ year Fan-O-LEGO and an owner of what my wife calls,"too much LEGO": 1. Yellow Castle (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

My concern is this: If I design a set and post it, and it's extremely popular, what do I gain from it? Will LEGO give me a royalty on it? Will they instead reward me with bricks? Publicity? A job? If I submit my own design and stand to lose my (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Viability of Bulk sales (was Re: Are you paying attention, LEGO?)

(...) <snip> (...) <snip yet more> I thought I'd throw some anecdotal data in: I called to place a large Lego order on Monday. About 18 different set #s. Almost all of the new Bulk packs, the train packs, and the castle expander pack were (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Bulk Pricing (Interesting comparison?)

(...) Since i came out of my dark ages almost 2 years ago, I haven't paid MSRP for any non-SW set. As you said, the value for the dollar just isn't there. I echo the sentiment that I'd rather spend on the secondary market than pay full price for (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Two things I inferred from Brad's talk at Brickfest

(...) I think Brad was pretty clear that we were a small (but important) segment of his market. One thing he mentioned is that in something like 7 of 8 Shop at Home calls they could hear the kid in the background directing the parent as to which (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Goodbye Lego and thanks for all the bricks

I'm gonna stick my nose in here, and say I agree whole hartedly. besides that you can now save money :-) I haven't bought anything from lego in aprox 9 monthes. of coarse I'm going into my dark ages, so you might have different results with not (...) (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: WHY SO LONG ON BULK BRICKS???? LEGO PLEASE READ!

"Erik Olson" <erik@olson.pair.com> wrote in message news:Go5rFr.9u6@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) it (...) They (...) I (...) testing (...) which (...) It has been a while and I don't recall which set it came in but I found a small survey (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

More:  Next Page >>