 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5465
Re: What the?! Where are the catalogs??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 18:47:36 GMT

I was wondering this myself.  I picked up the 4479 Tie Bomber two weeks ago
expecting to find a 2003 catalog and was disappointed to not find one.  I've
always enjoyed browsing through the pages to see what was coming in the new
year.  Even with new sets being leaked on the internet, it's still fun to
look though a catalog at the diaromas created for a theme.

Scott
Member 718

In lugnet.lego.direct, Lou Zucaro writes:
Ok, just curious, why don't any of the Orient Expedition sets include
catalogs? I got three of them today and NOTHING. Is this LEGO being cheap or
is there some kind of logic behind not putting catalogs in the boxes?

Lou Zucaro
lou@pause.com