 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 84
  Re: the latest news

(...) Im sorry It was something I was excited about at the moment, and the only response I got was negative, It really seems that only the "cool" lugnetters get any responses even if their work is only so-so. I mean, Ive been visiting lugnet for (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the latest news

(...) That is quite an achievement! (...) Put it this way - are you more likely to go to a friends site, and explore all the little things they've put there.. or go to someones site who you don't know and do the same thing? Then afterwards are you (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.people)

  Re: the latest news

(...) Yeah! Im really excited about rehauling my site to have an index and a walkabout mode, with all the close-ups you will really be able to see the care I’ve put into it. I spend every saturday, all day , working on lego, so if I post pictures (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.people)

  Re: the latest news

(...) Cool - I'll look forward to seeing it! I think you're on the right track with the 'click' to view around idea. You're using dreamweaver right? If you use the 'splice' tool on that it should auto-generate the javascript needed to create (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.people)

  Re: the latest news

(...) I've been to your site. One reason I never spoke up was that there wasn't too much detail that I could see from the pictures, but it sounds like you have plans to change that. The site itself is good in an asthetic sense. Better than mine by a (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.people)

  Re: the latest news

(...) Yeah I used Dreamweaver, but I did it in California on my vacation, and I dont have dreamweaver here in new york, So I dont know when I will be able to fix everything I want to fix, just keep scanning I guess until I can get access to (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.people)

  Re: the latest news

(...) 98? I remember lugnet from my first year of artschool, was it only cool lego site of the week back then or something? (...) hey! Ive never seen that stuff, Its cool! (I'd like it better if the models were really made instead of virtually (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.people)

  Re: the latest news

(...) Maybe you were thinking of Fibblesnork? I know that was around way before LUGNET. (...) Everything on my site has been built in real life. I just don't have the means to have real pictures of everything I put up. I've made scans where I've had (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.people)