 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5562
    Shop.lego.com broken for Mozilla and Safari on Mac —Kevin Johnston
   Adding and item to my cart gives a "cookies are disabled" warning for either of these browsers, though that is not the case. I used Mozilla to successfully place an order just a few weeks ago. Appears to work for IE Mac. Uncertain anyone will care (...) (21 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Shop.lego.com broken for Mozilla and Safari on Mac —Matthew Gerber
     (...) I care. You're correct though. I hadn't noticed yet, but I just checked as well (MacOS X 10.2.3, Safari 1.0 Beta (v51)). I can't even sign in to this new version of S@H (since beginning of this week, I believe...without the java menu in the (...) (21 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

         Re: Shop.lego.com broken for Mozilla and Safari on Mac —Kevin Johnston
      (...) Thanks for the detailed confirmation, that's the same two levels of cookie support I tried. Kevin (21 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

         Re: Shop.lego.com broken for Mozilla and Safari on Mac —Thomas Garrison
     (...) I don't know about "FINALLY working fine"...last time I tried (a few weeks ago?) the menus on the left were not visible to Opera users, and you still cannot change countries with the mouse in Galeon (you can if you use the keyboard with the (...) (21 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Shop.lego.com broken for Mozilla and Safari on Mac —Dave Johann
     (...) I care as well. Safari is a fantastic browser and should be supported fully by coding for web standards, not web browsers. Looks like that little bug button is going to get some use afterall.... -Dave (21 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

         Re: Shop.lego.com broken for Mozilla and Safari on Mac —Kevin Johnston
     (...) I'll be surprised if it's a Safari bug, since it happens in Mozilla as well. On the other hand, apparently Safari sends a browser ID string similar to Mozilla's. And the Safari team will probably have to spend some time schmoozing sites to (...) (21 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Shop.lego.com broken for Mozilla and Safari on Mac —Tobbe Arnesson
     (...) I care and I have never touched a Mac, my computer at work has NT4 installed and since last week I can no longer use the S@H page since I can't change ship to country beacuse of "cookies not allowed" (I have to change it everytime because the (...) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Shop.lego.com broken for Mozilla and Safari on Mac —Timothy Gould
     I'm getting the same problem with FireFox 1.0 on Win XP Pro. This is not an acceptable problem, it means I have to open my computer to risk just to use Lego Shop-at-Home. Tim (19 years ago, 2-Jan-05, to lugnet.lego.direct)

         Re: Shop.lego.com broken for Mozilla and Safari on Mac —Derek Raycraft
     (...) I'm having the same problem with Firefox on Win XP Pro. Glad to hear this isn't an isolated problem. Disappointed to hear it affects Mac as well, won't help me to trying to order from home. I filled out the Lego feedback form explaining the (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jan-05, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Shop.lego.com broken for Mozilla and Safari on Mac —Ross Crawford
   (...) I found a similar problem when I tried to change countries, here is my solution: (URL) this helps ROSCO (19 years ago, 3-Jan-05, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Shop.lego.com broken for Mozilla and Safari on Mac —Derek Raycraft
   (...) agent just so I can use a website. And it appears Lego has fixed it. I was able to add items to my shopping cart with both Firefox and Safari on my Mac. I'll try it on Windows when I get to work. Derek (19 years ago, 4-Jan-05, to lugnet.lego.direct)