 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3442
Re: Please read, re: S@H orders to Australia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Sat, 13 Oct 2001 02:22:12 GMT

An update from my order
1. Ordered on the thursday
2. recieved an phone message on the monday - fast shipping!
3. phoned ups got the run around and told to get lego topay as it was their
fault
4. phone lego australia, and told to return the order for full refund
however they could not tell me if i would a still have to pay the 90 postage
anyway.
5. Francis emailed me with hew story when she posted on lugnet
6. I emailed lego europe same as Francis, Kate replied straight away
assuring me it would all be sorted
7. on friday, following on from the no action from Francis , I emailed Kate
again asking for further information as my package still hasn't arrived.
8. as yet no response..

cheers

tara