 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *4229 (-20)
  what happened to 5216 roof tile set???

Was this a bunch of service packs found in a warehouse somewhere that LEGO found and wanted to sell them off fast. Because I find this extremely irrating to see that they are no longer available (at least they aren't listed in the shop@home site). (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Leaving feeback for legos website

Is there some way or place to leave lego suggestions on who to improve their website on their site somewhere? I can't seem to dfins it anywhere. LEGO (aka Jake) if you read this is there a way you can develop a 'last know configuration' (AKA cookie (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Is availability of Bulk Bricks listed incorrectly ?

Hello All, Shop at Home has rearranged the menu tree of it's website recently. To find items quickly it's a big improvement. But I suspect the change might have introduced small errors, such as items being shown as unavailable while in reality they (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.eu)

  RE: Spain & Portugal - we can take your LEGO orders via TELEPHONE!!!

(...) In did ! :) (...) Can't wait to make my 1st *online* LEGO Shop at Home orders ! (...) phone's ok, but online'll be better for me. Q: This will be a 9am to 6pm service ? (...) Q: Is this line for *orders only*, or can I use it to request a LEGO (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Spain & Portugal - we can take your LEGO orders via TELEPHONE!!!

(...) Hi Marco, It is indeed awkward, this absence of LD in Italy when it is being launched in Portugal. Maybe there will be a similar message soon... I mean, LEGO .pt is dependant of LEGO SE, in Italy... so it makes sense to expect further news. (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Spain & Portugal - we can take your LEGO orders via TELEPHONE!!!

(...) Yeepeeee!!! :-D (...) THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I was needing this sevice sooo much!!! My dream over the last 3 years is now a reality - I cannot wait to place an order!!! BTW, what are the options for payment? Pedro (Portuguese AFOL) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.pt)

  Re: Spain & Portugal - we can take your LEGO orders via TELEPHONE!!!

(...) Ciao Kate hope lego direct will soon remind that even Italy exist in the EU :( regards marco (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Spain & Portugal - we can take your LEGO orders via TELEPHONE!!!

Great News for our friends from southern Europe... Spain and Portugal have been set up on LEGO Shop at Home (we are trying our upmost to get the online shop up and running too) - orders can be taken via the telephone from today onwards! The (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Lego assortiment in small stores

<snip> (...) This is not a very accurate description of what happens. Yes TLC has merchandising people visit the larger retailers like Toys R Us, but they do not set the layout or positioning of any of the sections in the store. Merchandising plans (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego assortiment in small stores

(...) Have you read the latest Q & A Session with Brad at Brickswest? Get it here: (URL) the brad_justus_qa.pdf It will give you some insights as to your questions. <snip> Jean you must also remember that LEGO Direct is a very young business unit (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Lego assortiment in small stores

<snip> (...) It was myu understanding that LEGo has it's own sales force people that go to the Tors R Us, Targets, etc.. and straight up and put out the LEGO products. Sure they don't go every day to stratight up at the end of the night but it is (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: new shop at home menus

(...) Much better! I also learned a new word: "foliferous". :) Steve (23 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: new shop at home menus

Well, they might make it a little bit easier to find things. Two items: Where did they put the "Castle Extender" bulk pack? I looked under "Accessories and Bricks", "Specialty" and "Themes", and also "Bricks", "Light Gray". Not that I need any light (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: new shop at home menus

(...) A definite step in the right direction. Maybe even better for bulk bricks would be a grid of colors in one dimension, sizes in the other, and the price at each intersection. Play well, Andreas Stabno (URL) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  new shop at home menus

Anyone else noticed the new menus? Makes it much easier to locate bulk bricks. Nothing new on sale though :-( Also a dedicated 'Trains' menu :-) regards lawrence (23 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Time to write Lego Consumer Affairs a (nasty) letter..

In lugnet.lego.direct, John Henry Kruer writes: (snip) (...) Here's a link to something on NPR: (URL) starts talking about violence with Bionicle, but near the end a Psychology proffesser talks a bit on why Bionicle is what it is, and I think that (...) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Lego assortiment in small stores

(...) Except that you just said that they had product from multiple lines, which is what Brad said that the company requires. Additionally, the KMart distribution center probably orders (a large portion of) the entire product line, then cherry (...) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego assortiment in small stores

(...) No large company is willing to change unless it has numbers that show it will be in its best interests (i.e. profits) to do so. (...) As great as Lego Direct's products are, there's no data yet to show that they would move off the shelves at (...) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Lego assortiment in small stores

(...) . . .which goes to show that TLC is (willfully or not) ignorant. Reality check: last week I went to the two local K-marts to buy Lego. They had Mission Deep Sea and Bohrok. One a had a few boxes of 2001 stuff; the other (the smaller) had a (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego assortiment in small stores

Jean-Marc Détraz <legomotive@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Gt1L10.3CH@lugnet.com... (...) that (...) While this policy may cost TLC in one way ie. Less total units sold. They gain in another. ie.there is no discounting so they always get maximum (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact