 General / 36218
36217  |  36219
Subject:
Leaving feeback for legos website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 21:08:49 GMT

Is there some way or place to leave lego suggestions on who to improve their
website on their site somewhere?  I can't seem to dfins it anywhere.

LEGO (aka Jake) if you read this is there a way you can develop a 'last know
configuration' (AKA cookie preferences) when viisting the lego site.

Some sites remember what your last prefernece on their site was so that you
don't have to do it each time you visit the site.  The big problem I have is
that everytime I go to the LEGO site I have to disable the FLASH stuff.  I
like flash but ONLY when I'm on broadband and even then it's distracting.
So I'm always disabling flash.

AHui