 LEGO Company / 3089
  Re: A Community Problem (Was: Re: 10152 Update)

(...) <snip> (...) Why did reps form TLC state that it was 'the last chance'? Did they do it because they were marketing a limited set as a collector item (a la numbered Santa Fe), or was the 'last chance' only due to a limitation of coloured Maersk (...) (19 years ago, 29-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: A Community Problem (Was: Re: 10152 Update)

(...) My deletions are needed as A) it's part of the TOU & B)The server wont let you repost anything as long as your replies are getting with out snipping. As for coherent & cohesive there's pleny of people who agree with me. Your twisting things (...) (19 years ago, 30-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: A Community Problem (Was: Re: 10152 Update)

(...) It is you who are twisting the facts to suit your flawed opinion. In my country, as well as the US of A, by law a party is onnocent until proven guilty. You have as yet to prove TLC's guilt in this case. Since you have continuously deleted all (...) (19 years ago, 30-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: A Community Problem (Was: Re: 10152 Update)

(...) Dave, as you write yourself, you have stated things over and over again. But you have not convinced me. And I have not seen a single pro-TLC posting within the German AFOL community. They are obviously tending towards Ken's opinion as I do. (...) (19 years ago, 30-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: A Community Problem (Was: Re: 10152 Update)

SNIP (...) SNIP (...) I don't know about your country but here that only applies in a court of law. I am certainlt alowed to come to a decision based on the facts at any time I wish. (...) Ok so it's not in the terms of use but I've read it (...) (19 years ago, 30-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: A Community Problem (Was: Re: 10152 Update)

(...) Hey Ben, I have, and he has, and we all have stated our POV over and over again. The thing is, the points that Ken made were refuted by others, as well as myself, in this very thread. These points were not addressed but summarily deleted, and (...) (19 years ago, 30-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: A Community Problem (Was: Re: 10152 Update)

(...) SNIP (...) SNIP (...) A debate is an exchange of FACTS in order to prusuade the other party to your point of view. The facts that you seem to be dissapointed that I stick to are Lego said this was the "last chance" to buy Maersk blue and there (...) (19 years ago, 31-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: A Community Problem (Was: Re: 10152 Update)

(...) Yes, LEGO said that. But some people are confusing a "statement of fact" with a "promise". They are different. You are of course welcome to continue to fervently believe LEGO lied to you, and to continue to believe that all statements by the (...) (19 years ago, 31-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: A Community Problem (Was: Re: 10152 Update)

(...) SNIP (...) We are not talking about a business decision. Bley was a business decision. In this case they chose the words "Last chance" and "Very limited production run" as part of their adveritizing. Since this is how they choose to present (...) (19 years ago, 31-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego)