 LEGO Company / 3099
Re: A Community Problem (Was: Re: 10152 Update)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 2004 03:23:27 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Ken Nagel wrote:
In lugnet.lego, David Koudys wrote:
In lugnet.lego, Ken Nagel wrote:
In lugnet.lego, David Eaton wrote:

SNIP
I love debates.  I love debating.  I love going on and on about whatever subject • SNIP
Dave K

A debate is an exchange of FACTS in order to prusuade the other party to your
point of view. The facts that you seem to be dissapointed that I stick to are
Lego said this was the "last chance" to buy Maersk blue and there would only be
14k sets with 10k availible publicly via SHO. These FACTS are irrifutable as
they were published on these very boards.

You keep putting forth not facts but what you THINK lego was thinking or what
you THINK they meant to say or what you THINK might have been "IF" only...

You have yet to bring forth a single FACT. So as you have said in several of
your posts I guess you are done. -Ken