 LEGO Company / 3094
Re: A Community Problem (Was: Re: 10152 Update)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 2004 01:39:39 GMT

In lugnet.lego, David Koudys wrote:
In lugnet.lego, Ken Nagel wrote:
In lugnet.lego, David Eaton wrote:

It's difficult to see what exactly your point is at this time.  If you want to
discuss TLC's 'bad decisions', again. I'm all for it.  If you want to prove that
this is one, you have as yet to make a coherent or cohesive arguement, and any
points you have made thus far have been refuted (even through deletions by you).

My Pappy used to have an expression--'Put up or shut up'.

(or is that crossing the liine with these new 'time out' things?)

Dave K

My deletions are needed as A) it's part of the TOU & B)The server wont let you
repost anything as long as your replies are getting with out snipping.

As for coherent & cohesive there's pleny of people who agree with me. Your
twisting things around however to excuse the fact that TLC bungeled this does
not change the fact that they choose to market the set as being limited.
Changing their mind for whatever reason or twist of logic does not change the
fact that they turned their back on the consumers whom were told that this was a
limited set.-Ken