 LEGO Company / 3097
Re: A Community Problem (Was: Re: 10152 Update)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 2004 12:39:51 GMT

SNIP
In lugnet.lego, David Eaton wrote:
SNIP

It is you who are twisting the facts to suit your flawed opinion.  In my
country, as well as the US of A, by law a party is onnocent until proven guilty.

I don't know about your country but here that only applies in a court of law. I
am certainlt alowed to come to a decision based on the facts at any time I wish.

You have as yet to prove TLC's guilt in this case.  Since you have continuously
deleted all valid points made by your opposition without once refuting any
points listed, as well as having all your points refuted continuously, well,
that's that.

And hiding behind the TOU?  If you made any effort to refute any of the points
listed, that issue becomes null and void--an idea that you seem to not
comprehend.

Ok so it's not in the terms of use but I've read it somewhere and the fact is
that if your reply is not something like 90% of the original message the server
kicks it back and asks you to edit it. If your messages wern't so long and
wandering I wouldn't HAVE to do any snipping.

SNIP

Finally, I have stated this over and over again and yet you delete, obfuscate,
and adhere to your bottom line, which, as shown by all evidence, proves you to
be wrong.  But you still adhere to it.  You obviously haven't convinced ne that
you're even remotely right, nor, by your apparent lack of debating the actual
issue, does it seem this is going to change.  We're done.

Dave K

The evidence shows no such thing. I keep "sticking to the bottom line" because
Lego wrote a few short sentances which have meaning. You on the other hand want
to write paragraph after paragraph as to what YOU think they meant and what YOU
think their intention was. I don't have to go to such lenghts because I can read
what they said.-Ken