 LEGO Company / 3101
Re: A Community Problem (Was: Re: 10152 Update)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 2004 13:16:56 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Kelly McKiernan wrote:
In lugnet.lego, Ken Nagel wrote:
In lugnet.lego, David Koudys wrote: • SNIP
This will not be the last time LEGO changes a
business decision. I just hope that the next time ("when" and not "if") LEGO
announces a minor business decision change, we won't see this level of acrimony
inside the community.

- Kelly

We are not talking about a business decision. Bley was a business decision. In
this case they chose the words "Last chance" and "Very limited production run"
as part of their adveritizing. Since this is how they choose to present the
product to the consumer they have an obligation to live up to what they said.

As for our harmony I suspect untill Lego manages to turn things around or untill
the "TLC can do no wrong crowd" moderates we are only waiting for the next bomb
to drop

-Ken