 LEGO Company / 3102
3101  |  3103
Subject:
I know what I'll build!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.build, lugnet.fun
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2005 00:00:26 GMT

I was just looking at the "dots" of the monster thread of "Re: A Community
Problem (Was: Re: 10152 Update)" and I think I'll build it in LEGO® elements!

http://news.lugnet.com/lego/?n=2879&t=i&v=d

I'll probably turn it on it's side though for stability and to easily add to it
should it need it.

What gray to you think the lines to the dots more closely resemble?

Opps, sorry to start the New Year off this way.

Happy 2005 everyone!!!

-Patrick