 LEGO Company / 1547
1546  |  1548
Subject:
Jake's To-do list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2004 16:28:21 GMT

Just a quick note in a new, fresh post to reiterate a point I had made in an
earlier (and now very buried) post.

I am working on drafting a response to the question "What is 'good thinking'
about the color change".

As stated previously, anything I say on this matter will be subject to MUCH
dissection and discussion, and since text is so difficult to communicate
through, I want to make sure my answer is totally clear. Additionally, I want to
make sure I run my answer (based on my understanding) past the group that
implemented the color change to make sure I'm totally correct.

I will get this out as soon as I can early next week, since it's already Friday
and it's a Danish holiday today.

Thanks for your patience.

Jake
---