 LEGO Company / 1548
Re: Announcing new Legend!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2004 16:31:11 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Paulo Renato wrote:
   Hi Jake,

By “legend” you mean it will appear on the same true colors as the first, right? If not, I don’t see the point of “legends” anymore, nor i do find the word “legend” suitable.

Best regards,

Paulo Renato

Paulo,

I don’t know you and I’m sure outside of this thread you contribute positive things to the community here, but honestly, this is really enough.

Please take time to consider how futile such petty comments are. If you are truly a fan of the hobby and of this place, email Jake with suggestions...I assure you he is a professional of the very best sort and is trying to bridge the gap between the company and the consumer.

To this and all the other rants....enough. Seriously.

Let’s get back to the good stuff.

Cheers, -Gil