 LEGO Company / 1571
Re: Jake's To-do list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2004 17:55:43 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Don Heyse wrote:
In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:
I am working on drafting a response to the question "What is 'good thinking'
about the color change".

As stated previously, anything I say on this matter will be subject to MUCH
dissection and discussion, and since text is so difficult to communicate
through, I want to make sure my answer is totally clear.

Hey, this is lugnet.  We've got that FTX thing, so how about some
eight-by-ten colour glossy pictures with circles and arrows and a
paragraph...

Heh. Even that takes time though!

Jake

---