 LEGO Company / 1574
Re: Jake's To-do list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2004 18:17:30 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:
   Just a quick note in a new, fresh post to reiterate a point I had made in an earlier (and now very buried) post.

I am working on drafting a response to the question “What is ‘good thinking’ about the color change”.

As stated previously, anything I say on this matter will be subject to MUCH dissection and discussion, and since text is so difficult to communicate through, I want to make sure my answer is totally clear. Additionally, I want to make sure I run my answer (based on my understanding) past the group that implemented the color change to make sure I’m totally correct.

I will get this out as soon as I can early next week, since it’s already Friday and it’s a Danish holiday today.

Thanks for your patience.

Jake --- Jake McKee Community Liaison LEGO Community Development

Sounds like you need to make today an American holiday, too. :)

Everybody now: Always look on the bright side of life! whistling

John Riley