 Inventories / 35 (-20)
  Re: Old Brick box 226

Ludo, The box is from the 1960's. If the bricks have posts in them, then they are from the late 1960's. If they are hollow, then they are from the mid 1960's. Most early 1960's boxes were two pieces: a sleeve that slid over a tray. Your box looks (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Old Brick box 226

(...) (URL) in English. What does the other 1x6 brick say? -- TWS Garrison (URL) capital letters in address for direct reply. (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Old Brick box 226

Hi, I got this box a few weeks ago from a Lego fan, who went to a little toy shop in the neighborhood. The owners are closing down the shop, and found a verry old original Lego box on the attey with the original bricks in it. The box has number 226 (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.inv)

  My Parts even if you are not a member!

In response to requests, we have extended the Peeron "My Parts" functionality to allow fans who are not LUGNET members to take advantage of this feature. To add a set to "My Parts", just go to that set on Peeron, and click on "Add Copy" on the (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce.peeron, lugnet.inv) !!

  Re: New features at Peeron.com

(...) Oh! It works it works! Thanks Dan! This will make my parts chasing much better (someday I'll get to Bricklink). Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Bought at Billund's Brick Shop: Set 10072 Bulk Technic

(...) I should have that error explain a little bit more. The problem was, that this set (10072) is not in the LUGNET Guide. As Peeron gets the set information from here, it didn't know this set, so it rejected it. I've added it to the Guide, so (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Bought at Billund's Brick Shop: Set 10072 Bulk Technic

Hi all, (For the set inventory, please jump to the end of the message) I've recently visited Legoland Billund, including its fascinating Brickshop - a ride in itself! (URL) (pics) There, you buy Lego by weight, picking it up from bins much like (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.inv, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New features at Peeron.com

(...) it took me a while to figure out how to do this (evil javascript, but if you don't have it turned on, you won't get the small window anyway), but it should be working that way now. I also updated the search from the color chart to be faster, (...) (21 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.inv)

  BrickLink Set Inventories will be Auto-Posted to the lugnet.db.inv Newsgroup

Dear All, First I would like to say thanks to the LUGNET owners for creating a new newsgroup here on LUGNET for BrickLink announcements. I'm happy to announce cooperation with LUGNET regarding Set inventories. All newly submitted set inventories to (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce.bricklink, lugnet.inv, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.brickshops) !!

  Re: "My Parts" on Peeron.com

(...) I just added the ability to click on the color names in a part view, allowing you to see which of the sets you own has that part/color combination. Enjoy! Dan (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.inv, lugnet.announce.peeron) !!

  Re: "My Parts" on Peeron.com

Fantastic! I was just thinking how useful this feature would be the other day. Can't wait to see what else you have planned! - Joe (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: LUGNET set guide now links to BrickLink set inventories

(...) You're welcome and thank you. :-) (...) Peeron doesn't actually have any special access to private data on the LUGNET server, which means that it doesn't have access to LUGNET members' e-mail addresses (except in cases where people explicitly (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: LUGNET set guide now links to BrickLink set inventories

(...) Todd, before I start I must just thank you again for all the extra work you are doing to Lugnet at the moment, we all appreciate it (and I'll be sending you some more money soon to prove it!) Anyway, here's a suggestion which, if I've (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.inv)

  LUGNET set guide now links to BrickLink set inventories

BrickLink.com is kindly allowing LUGNET to deep-link directly into its growing collection of BrickLink Set Inventories from the LUGNET Set Guide. This is permitted on a set-by-set basis. Accordingly, I've added the links in the right-hand column of (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.inv, lugnet.announce) !

  Re: "My Parts" on Peeron.com

Awesome feature! Very useful. -Stefan- (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: "My Parts" on Peeron.com

Dan and Jennifer, This is great! I will be registering later today. Thank you for expanding the wonderful service that the inventories already provide. Bob (...) [snip] (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.inv)

  "My Parts" on Peeron.com

Hi everyone, We're glad to announce a new feature on Peeron.com - "My Parts". This feature combines your set list from LUGNET with the Peeron inventories, allowing you to see what parts are in your collection. To use this new feature, Peeron users (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce.peeron, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.inv) !!

  Re: Clear 1 x 1 tiles?

(...) Ugh! I hereby formally deplore that pun as infan-tile. Dave! (22 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Clear 1 x 1 tiles?

(...) Let the indoctrination begin! Dave! (22 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Clear 1 x 1 tiles?

(...) hmm. does this mean that the few 1 x 1 clear tiles that sold on BL were... CLONES?! $.45 each for the grooved variety, tad more on average for the undetermined variety. hmmmm Jennifer (22 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.inv)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact