 Inventories / 34
Re: Old Brick box 226
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 21:36:54 GMT

On Wed, 30 Apr 2003, ludo soete wrote:

I got this box a few weeks ago from a Lego fan, who went to a little toy
shop in the neighborhood. The owners are closing down the shop, and found a
verry old original Lego box on the attey with the original bricks in it. The
box has number 226 and contains 6 white 1*6 bricks and 2 1*8 bricks. All
bricks have text on it (Garage, Snack Bar,Hotel,Station,Taxi,Cinema,P.T.T).
I can't figure out how old this box / set is. There's no date printed on the
box.

For a picture of the box (front / rear side) see:

for a picture of the flyer (models) in the box see:

for a picture of the contents see:

Looks like
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/226_2
but in English.  What does the other 1x6 brick say?

--
TWS Garrison
http://www.math.purdue.edu/~tgarriso/