 Inventories / 117
Re: Peeron Exporting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 14:07:08 GMT

In lugnet.inv, Bob Kojima wrote:
i just made changes to parts catalog so that it will import the .tsv file
saved from peeron.

you can get it here: http://klickitat.fial.com/bob/partscatalog/

enjoy!

bob kojima

Hi Bob,

Please tell me more about partscatalog. I looked at the about page but I did
not see anything that indicated what the OS requirements are. Is this for
Windows only ?

Ray