 Inventories / 115
Re: Peeron Exporting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 16:55:21 GMT

On Tue, Aug 26, 2003 at 04:31:32PM +0000, Bob Kojima wrote:
i just made changes to parts catalog so that it will import the .tsv file
saved from peeron.

you can get it here: http://klickitat.fial.com/bob/partscatalog/

cool!  I changed the exporter to export files compatible with the new
program (no bag column).

Quick feature request - is it possible to put a "cancel" button while
it's adding all the new parts?  I wanted to reload everything (after
removing the bag column), but it's only up to 40k parts, and still has
around 260k to go - it will take a LONG time to finish :/

I'll write a configuration section to the exporter, so you can choose
exactly what format to use.

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com