 Inventories / 113
Re: Peeron Exporting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 16:24:21 GMT

On Tue, Aug 26, 2003 at 04:11:13PM +0000, Steve Burge wrote:
Cool, very cool. Thanks a lot. But Parts Catalog won't read the file,
without a lot of jiggery-pokery being done to it.

The .PRN format for Parts Catalog expects a bag-number entry
sandwiched between part number and color, it also expects two
characters at the End of line 0x0D and 0x0A

doh, I forgot about the bag column! And while I believe Peeron does get
to define the PRN format, no reason why not to change the line endings
to something more commonly used.

Try again now?

The header for a Parts Catalog .PRN file is:

I never tried reading a file in PC - does it actually complain that it's
wrong?

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com